Google Adsense is an advertising network for publishers and direct advertisers, allowing partners in the digital economy of content or commerce to monetize their own content. It is a free suite of tools that allows creators of content to start earning from your website without paying you for it and can be used directly on any page or device.
Google AdSense Account Login
1. Go to https://www.google.com/adsense/ start for more information.
2. To begin, click the Get Started button.
3. Go to your Google Account and sign in.
4. Enter the website’s URL where you wish advertising to appear. Find out how to enter your URL in greater detail. Leave this form blank and select I don’t have a site yet if you wish to add your site later. YouTube, Blogger, or a third-party host. Sign in to your YouTube account and proceed to https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UC/monetization if you’re a YouTube publisher. After entering your URL, select Go to… if your site is hosted by one of our host partner sites (e.g., Blogger). Because host partner sites have a distinct account creation process, we’ll be able to get you up faster this way.
5. Select whether or not you want AdSense to provide you with personalized help and performance recommendations. We encourage you to select Yes so that we can assist you in getting the most out of AdSense. You can modify your contact information at any time.
Choose the nation or area where you want to make a payment.
Note: Make sure you choose the country/territory where you presently reside and where a Personal Identification Number (PIN) can be mailed to you. This will assist you in receiving payment in the future. In AdSense, you won’t be able to change your country/territory later.
7. Review the AdSense Terms and Conditions and accept them.
8. Start using AdSense by clicking the Start using AdSense button.
You have successfully logged into your new AdSense account.