MBOSE SSLC HSSLC RESULT DECLARATION CONFIRMED
The Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) conducted HSSLC examination from March to April 2023 for Arts, Vocations, Science and Commerce streams. The class 10th and 12th final board exam was conducted for the students of Meghalaya. MBOSE has finally declared the date for the declaration of HSSLC SSLC results on 26th of May, 2023. MBOSE result sslc hsslc to declare tomorrow at the office hour.
Declaration Notice: MBOSE SSLC HSSLC RESULT
The result of the HSSLC Examinations, 2023 (Science, Commerce & Vocational) Streams conducted by the Meghalaya Board of School Education, Tura will be declared on 26-05-2023 during office hours. The printed result booklet of the Examination has been discontinued with effect from 2014. The whole Results Booklet can be downloaded from the MBOSE Official Website www.mbose.in. No results will be displayed in MBOSE Office, Tura/Shillong.
Results can also be accessed from the websites mentioned below:
How to check and download MBOSE SSLC HSSLC results 2023
1. Visit the MBOSE’s official website (for example, www.mbose.in).
2. On the website’s homepage, look for the “Results” or “Examinations” area.
3. Click on the link for the test or result you want, such as SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) or HSSLC (Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate).
4. To access the results, you may need to provide your roll number or other relevant information.
Once you’ve filled all of the required information, submit the form.
5. The result page will appear, displaying your score as well as subject-specific and overall marks.
6. Look for a download or mbose print icon/button on the website to download the result. You may save the result as a PDF file or print a hard copy by clicking on it.
8. If the website does not offer a download option, you can use your web browser’s print feature to save the output as a PDF.Keep an eye on the official MBOSE website for any particular instructions or updates on seeing and downloading results.
You can check the result by selecting your examination and year and putting up your roll number. You can also download the internet source result also.