Many users have already upgraded to windows 11. If you have already windows 10 then you can also upgrade to windows 11. Windows 11 is not only eye catching but its User Interface has also changed and it looks like a Smartphone that we usually used every day and many features have also added to this new windows 11. We can see the features of windows 11 in the following heads:
1. The first thing that we notice is task bar. The icons have come to the middle something like Mac OS now but before it was used to be placed to the left of the screen. But if you don’t want this icon to locate at the middle of the bottom screen then you still can change like you see in the former windows 10. You can go to setting – personalization – task bar – task bar behavior, click in the dropdown list – then choose left task bar alignment. Now you can see like you used to see in windows 10.
2. The second feature is focus mode or assist. You can see this focus mode in every mobile now windows 11 also have this kind of feature. If you don’t want any notification or anything, if you are working or playing games in PC and you don’t want any disturbance. You can customize which notification want and which notification you don’t want. You can go to setting and click on system and then click on the focus assist. In this focus assist setting, choose the modes whether you want notification or not or you want only the important ones.
· If you choose off, get all notifications from your apps and contacts
· Priority only, see only selected notifications from the priority list
· Alarm only; hide all notifications except the alarm.
3. The third features are File Explorer. In windows 10 there used to be a short cut where you easily find in the start menu. But if you install windows 11 you will not find in the start menu. You can get back all the folder you want, go to setting, personalization, and choose start and then folders and you can select everything. Turn on setting and file explorer and select any folder you want like documents, downloads, music, pictures, videos, etc and you can create your own personal folders.
4. The other feature is cool and I think most the user doesn’t know about this one, you can easily type with your voice. Whatever you speak and talk in front of your pc it will start writing according to your command. To move focus to the voice typing tool, press windows key+ Alt+ H.
5. Snap layouts. You do multi tasking a lot and you want to do in multiple windows but you don’t have multiple monitors, but you want many windows in same large and huge monitor. You can get different chart layouts. If you focus on maximize button you will notice but you don’t have to use mouse instead use shortcut keys, press windows key Arrow keys.
6. Shake to minimize. It happens that we want only one tap but we see many opened taps but if want only one windows in the background, there is a feature. If you select the top most windows and shake whatever the windows are showing in the background will minimize automatically.
7. Themes. You can now use themes like light mode, dark mode. If you want to see or use in low light you can use dark mode and there is many colour options available, you can completely adjust and customize the way you want to see your pc.
8. Dynamic refresh rate. There is an adapting refresh rate in mobile, the windows 11 also has this feature now. If your display supports HDR or fast refreshing rate like 120 Hz. You can go to display; there is an option where you can adjust according to your needs.
9. Auto HDR. For gamers there is an auto HDR. If your display supports this Auto HDR you can use it if you are gaming or video editing.
Many users have already upgraded to windows 11. If you have already windows 10 then you can also upgrade towindows 11. Windows 11 is not only eye catching but its User Interface has also changed and it looks like a Smartphone that we usually used every day and many features have also added to this new windows 11.