GMAIL (Google Mail) is the most used method of sending and receiving email over the Internet. It is a Google-provided free email service featuring a variety of features for users, including high security, real-time notifications, multiple account support, and search that works across all of your emails.
Most Google products, such as Google Ads, Gmail, and YouTube, are accessible through a Google Account, which uses the same login and password.
Users can benefit from the Gmail app in the following ways:
1. Block unsolicited mail automatically
2. If something goes wrong with your email, you can undo it.
3. To communicate with others, turn on Google Chat.
4. With Google Meet, you can have high-quality video calls.
5. Smart reply recommendations let you respond to emails quickly.
6. Multiple accounts can be switched between
7. Faster delivery of new mail alerts
8. With quick results, you can find your messages faster.
9.Label your mail to keep it organised.
10. With threaded chat, you may read your email.
11. Autocomplete contact names from your Google Contacts as you type
12. Directly from the app, respond to Google Calendar invitations.
What’s new in this version of the software:
With Gmail, which is part of Google Workspace, you can stay on top of the work that counts.
You can chat, interact with a group in places, and make phone or video conversations all from one spot, using encrypted email as the foundation.